INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Visitors understand and agree that Total Vision Group, LLC DBA Secure™ Cable Ties may collect, maintain, and process information provided by such parties to SecureCableTies.com, and specifically, product warranty information collected by SecureCableTies.com, concerning such Visitors, and their purchases, on and through the Web Site. Visitors represent and warrant that all information they provide to SecureCableTies.com is true, accurate, current, non-misleading, consistent and relevant for the purpose for which such information is provided.
- Public Areas of the Web Site
- Visitors may visit areas of the Web Site without disclosing any personal information about themselves. However, Visitors will have the opportunity to send information to SecureCableTies.com to register product for warranty, and to request to receive information from SecureCableTies.com, in which case an e-mail, address or other information may be required in order to allow SecureCableTies.com to comply with the request, and for other purposes as may be disclosed at the time the request is made. Visitors may elect to opt-out from receiving materials from SecureCableTies.com by following the instructions in OPT-OUT CHOICES below. SecureCableTies.com will not request more information than is reasonably necessary to provide requested services.
- Collected Information
- In order to participate in the Warranty Services, or any other such services offered, SecureCableTies.com requires Visitors to provide certain contact and other information ("Information"). SecureCableTies.com may also use Information to communicate with Visitors regarding available features and other activities relating to the Web Site and the Services. SecureCableTies.com may also use Information to send Visitors information about products or services available on SecureCableTies.com. Instructions on how to request no future communications from SecureCableTies.com are set forth in OPT-OUT CHOICES below.
- Protecting Your Children's Information Privacy
- We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children online without express parental consent or notification. If we knowingly receive online information from any child we will only use the information to respond directly to a child's request. We recognize that protecting children's identities and online privacy is important and that responsibility rests with us and with parents. If you believe your child has provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so we can allow you the opportunity to review and delete such information.
- Usage Data
- SecureCableTies.com may record and collect information about how Visitors use the Web Site. This data may include a Visitor's domain name, language, type of browser and operating system, Internet Service Provider, Internet protocol (IP) address, the referring URI from which they arrived at the Web Site, and the amount of time spent on the Web Site or using the Exchange (collectively, "Usage Data"). SecureCableTies.com will monitor and use Usage Data to measure the Web Site's performance and Exchange activity and improve the Web Site's design and functionality. SecureCableTies.com may also use Usage Data to develop and distribute to third parties statistical and general information about how the Web Site is used. This information can not be used to personally identify the Visitor.
- As with many state-of-the-art Internet sites, SecureCableTies.com uses "cookies" to, among other things, enhance the functionality of the Web Site and to make transactions and other activities through the Web Site more convenient and efficient for Visitors. A "cookie" is a file stored locally on a user's computer. Most Internet browsers include preference settings that allow users to be notified and control whether cookies are transferred to their computers.
To "opt-out" of (1) any consents previously given to SecureCableTies.com or (2) receiving communications from SecureCableTies.com, Unsubscribe in the Account Management section of the website. Notwithstanding this right to request to cease receiving communications from SecureCableTies.com and have SecureCableTies.com not share contact information with third parties, SecureCableTies.com retains the right to collect, maintain and process information provided by and collected about Visitors on and through the Web Site, and disclose such information to comply with its reasonable business and legal obligations.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent that Visitors may provide personal information to SecureCableTies.com on or through the Web Site, SecureCableTies.com will allow reasonable access to, and review of, such information, where such information is readily available, upon proper verification of the person seeking such access and review. Requests for revisions to personal information may be made to SecureCableTies.com through email@example.com.
SecureCableTies.com may provide links to third parties' Web sites ("Linked Sites") from the Site or the Exchange. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by SecureCableTies.com in any way and SecureCableTies.com is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply SecureCableTies.com endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites.
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO LAW
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By using or providing information to the Web Site, Visitors understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing and use of such information in the United States and other countries and territories for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
SecureCableTies.com may utilize the services of unaffiliated service providers to provide or perform certain services and functions on the Web Site. For example, SecureCableTies.com may use a Web site tracking evaluation firm to analyze use of the Web Site. SecureCableTies.com will make information concerning use of the Web Site available to these service providers, as necessary to perform these functions. Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to the service provider.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information provided by or collected about Visitors may be sold, assigned, or transferred to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution, or sale or transfer of the substantial assets of SecureCableTies.com.
SecureCableTies.com takes seriously the security of information related to the use of the Web Site and has implemented adequate systems and procedures intended to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to such information. However, due to the nature of the Internet as an open communication medium, SecureCableTies.com can not guarantee that communications with the Web Site will be free from unauthorized access.
SecureCableTies.com may, in its sole discretion, update this Policy at any time and from time to time, by posting the amended Policy on the Web Site. The revised or amended Policy shall automatically be effective after it is initially posted on the Web Site. Any access to or use of the Web Site following such update shall be deemed consent to such update. Visitors are therefore encouraged to refer back to this page regularly. This Policy may not be otherwise amended without the written consent of SecureCableTies.com.
CONTACT, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS
If you would like to communicate with SecureCableTies.com or have questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, or the Web Site, feel free to contact us during business hours.